In our portfolio management services, we employ scientific tools in making decisions to match the investments objectives, asset allocation of the clients and also balance risk against return and performance.
We offer Private Investment Note to our investors, which we currently invest in:
- Fixed Income
- Money market
- Alternative Assets.
We also invest in Fixed Income Securities on behalf of ourselves and our investors who prefer to either earn a guaranteed income or a mixture of guaranteed and risk embedded income. This service line is created to meet the needs of relatively risk averse investors, hence our investment of funds in the understated fixed income portfolio:
- Government Securities - Treasury Bills, FGN Bonds & State Bonds
Other Instruments - Corporate Papers, Corporate Bonds and Bankers Acceptance etc.
Financial advisory services
- Advice individuals, corporate organisations and Government - State, Parastatals, Ministries and Agencies.
- Verification activities (Pension confirmation & Asset Verification)
- Bonds /Debts Restructuring
- Public and Private offering of Debt Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A).
We currently advise first BRT Buses Operator in Lagos with over 270 buses in operation.
In our Real Estate Sector, we engage in property trading in the following choice locations in Lagos; Ikeja Government Reserved Area[GRA], Lekki Phase 1, Ikoyi and Victoria Island.
We acquire properties:
- To renovate/enhance for sale and lease.
- To renovate, to own, rent and manage.
- Off-plan for capital appreciation and trading.
- For land banking in government reserved areas/schemes.
Private Public Participation
We are also involved in the Private Public Partnershipprogramme (PPP). We are in discussion with State Governments for infrastructure provision services.